- Mobile Payments – Key Lies in Identity
- Dropbox for Enterprises – Rehash
- Information Gluttons
- Measurement of tangible benefits of Social Km platform
- Open Vs Closed Innovation
- Effort Estimation
- Incentives and Motivations Part 2
- Will VoIP beat Voice?
- Whattay Fun !! Miiind It :-D
- A small hole in my heart!
Category Archives: Enterprise2.0
Dropbox has been in the news offlate for some wrong reasons but I must commend their business model of ‘Freemium’ to attract users. Our team uses dropbox for document collaboration and we often come to the event horizon of the size … Continue reading
I had participated in a recent K Community Event at TCS , Chennai. There was an interesting change in the event calendar. A debate on “Closed vs.. Open Group Innovation” was included imho for the first in a K Community … Continue reading
This is going to be a very short one . Primarily a LOTD [ Link of the Day] post. Do take a look at this link http://makingitbigcareers.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/avoding-software-project-overruns-watch-the-ratio/ for a simple guide for estimating software development effort. For those not willing … Continue reading