- Mobile Payments – Key Lies in Identity
- Dropbox for Enterprises – Rehash
- Information Gluttons
- Measurement of tangible benefits of Social Km platform
- Open Vs Closed Innovation
- Effort Estimation
- Incentives and Motivations Part 2
- Will VoIP beat Voice?
- Whattay Fun !! Miiind It :-D
- A small hole in my heart!
Tag Archives: rewards
Incentivization is a surprisingly touchy subject. End of every fiscal gets employees grumbling on the topic of salary, raise and motivation. I must confess I am not oblivious of the resounding impact of necessities driving work and passion.Companies generally resort to ostentatious … Continue reading
A recent article on the HBR has mentioned that long term motivation to achieve a particular goal is almost equal to the achieving them in parts…. all that i can say with regards to that is the following pic